- Core Facility Upgrading Program: Utilization and preservation of bioresources
- Genome Information Upgrading Program: Genome sequencing, annotation, genome diversity etc.
- Fundamental Technology Upgrading Program: Development of technology including reproduction and genome editing
- Information Center Upgrading Program: Development and improvement of resource information databases and support for academia in ABS related matters, To the portal sites:【 GAIN】【 JBIF】【 ABS Support】
- NBRP Documents (written in Japanese)
Core Facility Upgrading Program
In the past five years (FY2015–FY2019), the average number of depositors of bioresources was 623 per year, and the average number of users was 6,626 per year. Many individuals related to research, education, and business have used NBRP.
The current activities and their results are shown below.
Percentage of average annual users by organization type (past 5 years)
Percentage of average annual users in Japan and overseas (past 5 years)
Percentage of average annual depositors in Japan and overseas (past 5 years)
Trends in the number of users and depositors (past 5 years)
Trends in the number of research papers published using NBRP resources from the start of NBRP to FY2018
- The number of research papers per year from FY2002 to FY2006 and from FY2017 to FY2018 shows the number of paper which has been registered in the NBRP resource reference database (Research Resource Circulation: RRC) until June 2020. The number of research papers per year from FY2007 to FY2016 shows the number of paper which was reported every fiscal year from all of the NBRP core-facilities about research papers published using NBRP bioresources on the fiscal year.
Global distribution of authors (first authors) of papers on research outcomes using NBRP resources (as of June 2020)